Monday, August 17, 2009

An Interesting "Development"

If you've already read the story of how we met, then you know that Jay actually doesn't recall our first encounter.

This morning, I received an e-mail from Katie Baxter, the lovely wife of our mutual friend Justin. The subject line was "Picture Proof!" and in the message, Katie let me know she had recently found a photograph that was taken on the day of the "forgettable" event. I opened the attachement to find this hilarious photo:



I appear to be engrossed in another conversation and Jay appears to be wondering why on earth Katie would be taking his picture while he's stuffing is face with cake and sitting next to a surprisingly nice smelling hippie.

I love it!

Thanks Katie - you are absolutely awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment